Preparation for the DFP Diplôme de Français Professionnel - Affaires B1 : private lessons (20h)À partir de 1300 € HT Préinscription
Les certifications de notre organisme de formation
Programme de la formation
Our training courses are designed according to your starting level and your training objectives. The Diplôme de français des Affaires B1 validates competence in French at level B1 of the CEFR. It certifies a competence in French at an independent level, which allows the user to understand and express him/herself in everyday social and professional situations. The holder of this diploma can carry out everyday professional communication in a predictable context. The candidate can understand the main points of simple reports, texts or routine work-related documents. He/she can understand the gist of a predictable message (in form and content), face to face or on the telephone, in his/her field of professional experience. The candidate can take elements provided and organize them in a given format, write routine messages related to the usual social and professional activity.
Objectifs de la formation
- Improve the candidate's level of written and spoken French, to consolidate and deepen the basics.
- Become more fluent in oral and written French.
- Be operational in French in the professional world.
- To be able to pass the DFP at an B1 level, certifying an intermediate's level of Business French.
Profil des bénéficiaires
- general public
Contenu de la formation
Review of the trainee's current knowledge (highlighting strengths and areas for improvement).
To improve the level of oral comprehension of the language.
Written practice of the language. Grammar and spelling.
Written expression. Sentence structure and written expression.
Passing the DFP.
Trainer with a minimum of 3 years of higher education.
- Attendance sheets.
- Training evaluation forms.
- Certificate of completion of the training course.
- Provision of online support documents following the training.